Monday, December 9, 2013

Mintchuckle's Endorsement Gigs and the Donner Party

   As promised, I did some research and found some info on endorsement contracts for Mintchuckle Sweetcheeks. My cousin, Toffeebells, was more than willing to help me out and asked Miss Sweetcheeks if she would be willing to do an interview with me for my blog. She agreed and gave me a call just ten minutes ago! She sounded really sweet over the phone. I tried to make the phone call last as long as I could...
   Well, anyhoo, the rumors are all true! In addition to North Pole Athletic Club, Lululemon Athletica, and LittlePeopleMeet.com, she has also reached an agreement to be one of the featured athletes for Elfade, the sports drink, and will be featured on the upcoming Weeties box! (Obviously these two brands are mainly marketed toward elves and other wee people.)
      
          

    In other news, it's Donner's birthday today (you know, he's one of Santa's reindeer). Everyone loves Donner. He's a real swell guy. He has sooooo many friends, that basically the entire North Pole gathers at the Great Ballroom at the Elf Conference Center to celebrate. It basically rivals our Christmas Party in preparation and extravagance.
   Here's a recent pic of Donner...
   This year, for the Donner Party (as we like to call it) I volunteered to help with planning the menu. I contacted a famous chef in California, Martin Johnston, last month and told him I needed ideas for a Donner Party menu and he told me I was sick and hung up the phone. I tried three other American chefs and got the same response. Finally, I got ahold of one in New York who said, "How about finger sandwiches?" I was like, "What? And you're supposed to be some big-time chef?! Forget it!" I didn't say that, I just thought it. I told him I appreciated his recommendation. Sheesh. How weird is that, right? Anyway, I called up the British chef Gordon Ramsay about my Donner Party menu, and he was actually very kind and accommodating, for the busy celebrity chef that he is. So, we are having poinsettia-pomegranate punch, reindeer-shaped shortbread cookies, smoked salmon and brie skewers, and Panang Curry bowls. Yum. He's going to love it!
   Oh...no...I just realized that now Mintchuckle Sweetcheeks knows who I am and has most likely read everything I said about her on this and previous blogs!!! What a dolt I am!! Man, I have horrible game... Oh well...as they say, "don't cry over spilled egg nog".

No comments:

Post a Comment