Thursday, December 19, 2013

Outstanding Elf and Frozen Review

   Well, I had the surprise of my life this morning - I got the Outstanding Elf Award at the Christmas briefing! I was so shocked! Santa Claus said that I received the prestigious award for saving the lives of two elves (the two green tic tacs, as I called them) and potentially hundreds of others from the abominable snowman a few days ago. They took my picture and gave me a trophy and my name and picture will be posted in the Great Hall of the Conference Center for the next week, but the best part was having lunch with the Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the other Outstanding Elves! There are only three of us this Christmas season, myself, Mintchuckle Sweetcheeks, and Pollywog Parsnip (who saved the North Pole's intranet from a very nasty virus).
   I spent the whole time talking with Miss Sweetcheeks, who has asked me to call her Mintchuckle. She told me that she was the one that nominated me! (Although, since nominations are anonymous, so I could have been nominated by others as well.) AND she gave me her number. Oh yeah.
   Mrs. Claus fixed us the most delicious lunch! (She's an excellent cook.) My favorite was the smoked salmon!
   I also need to review the movie I saw last night with my niece and nephew - Frozen. It was excellent! Really great movie. I would have to give it a Christmas Tree, though, because I thought the songs were L-A-M-E.
   I cannot believe how much the castle looks like Santa Claus's mansion - right down to the Scandinavian motifs on the doors and pillars. And Sven, the reindeer, bears a striking resemblance to Vixen - and they both have a V in their name! Coincidence?! I think not.
   I have a sneaking suspicion that's why Disney sent representatives to the North Pole five years ago. I remember seeing dozens of artists doing sketches around the mansion at the time...
   Anyway, what a great day it's been so far! Tomorrow's the dog show! Wish Quarterpockets luck!
TTFN,
Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment